Kalau sudi tekanlah iklan di bawah ni ya

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inilah dia wanita tercantik di dunia ketika ini.......

Well, according to People magazine, that is. Nevertheless, having become a judge on American Idol and with her career bouncing back on track with her soon-to-be-released seventh album, Love?, receiving the “Most Beautiful Woman” title is just an icing on the cake for Jennifer Lopez and a great year ahead.

Yet, as the prettiest girl on earth, Jennifer humbly admits she was initially shocked when she found out about the news. “It’s so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honoured. I feel not worthy, you know?” she told People during an interview for its latest “Most Beautiful” issue. “I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25! I feel better, I feel smarter.”

However, the Latino singer also believes that beauty is not all about looking flawless with perfect hair and makeup. According to Jennifer, “real beauty always comes from your heart”. And it is when she’s without makeup that she feels at best. “That's when I'm my happiest. Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better,” she said.

Among others who made it onto the list of People’s “Most Beautiful” issue are Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, Rooney Mara, Jessica Simpson, Camilla Belle, Laured Conrad and Amanda Seyfried.

Hmm, so what do you think of Jennifer as the world's most beautiful woman? If you disagree, who do you think it should be?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails