Kalau sudi tekanlah iklan di bawah ni ya

Friday, September 3, 2010

Surat Pok Nik kepada Mr Lim

Pok Nik ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan Mr Lim...

Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat...surat tu macam ni bunyinya....hehehehe

Hi,My motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know i clap one hand only.Correctly, i have see you, and you SUBTRACT Hudud at town with my eyes self. You always request apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!My Friend speak you talking two faces.

Now i know you correct correct cheating me. so, i break off to pull my body from this relationship triangle.I know this result i pick is very correct, because you dont love HUDUD very high. so, i break off to go far from here. But i always love where also i live....Safe live......

Pok Nik

Reply immediately by Mr Lim

Jawab Mr Lim

Kawe tok pehe sepatoh Hare..... I saye u lah Pok Nik....sebab mu lah kawe jadi kuat lo nih.....Pasal Hudud tu kito senyap-senyap lah dulu...nanti kito kato buke bide kuaso kito deh....

Mr Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails